At Sobi, we are transforming life for people with rare diseases. As an international biopharmaceutical company, we provide access to innovative treatments in the areas of haematology, immunology and specialty care.
- Two therapeutic areas – Haematology and Immunology – and a portfolio of products within Specialty Care
- Our extended half-life factor replacement treatments Elocta and Alprolix are the most prescribed treatments for haemophilia A and B respectively in several markets
- A strong portfolio of on-market products, and an extensive portfolio of pre-market assets.
- An international biopharmaceutical company covering the entire value chain
- We put our focus where we can have the greatest impact, in late-stage research and development, and in patient access and commercialisation
- Revenue of SEK 9.1 bn for the full year 2018
- Global Head Office in Stockholm, with offices in 32 countries, delivering treatments to patients in more than 70 countries
- Approximately 1,300 employees globally
- The Sobi share (STO:SOBI) is listed in the Large Cap segment at Nasdaq Stockholm.