Sobi Rights Issue 2011 & AGM Material
The Sobi AGM, on April 28, 2011, resolved to approve the Board of Directors’ resolution on a new issue of common shares with preferential rights for the shareholders, which means that the rights issue will provide Sobi with not more than approximately SEK 637,000,000 before transaction costs and that the share capital may be increased by not more than approximately SEK 29,105,800.
- Shareholders in Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB as of the record date 5 May 2011 have preferential rights to subscribe for one new common share for every four shares held
- The subscription price is SEK 12 per share, which represents total rights issue proceeds of approximately SEK 637 million
- First day of trading in the Sobi share, excluding subscription right, will be 3 May 2011. The subscription period runs from and including 11 May 2011, up to and including 26 May 2011
For complete terms, conditions and instructions please see the prospectus.
* For complete AGM information please also see Corporate Governance/ under the section About Sobi.
To shareholders in Sobi
Please note that the subscription rights are expected to have an economic value.
In order not to lose value on the subscription rights, holders must either:
- Exercise the subscription rights received and subscribe for the New Shares no later than May 26, 2011; or
- Sell the subscription right received, but not exercised, no later than May 23, 2011.
Please note that shareholders with nominee-registered shareholdings subscribe for new shares through their nominee.